While I think there is a lot of opportunity in SEO, it’s slow no matter which way you spin it (no I’m not spinning articles!). So here are my 3 strategies I’ll be playing with over this week:
- Facebook / Facebook PPC – MLSP has a webinar on this, but it wasn’t all that helpful because it was a pitch of their social media product. The lady who did it, Michelle Pescosolido definitely knows her stuff and gives a lot more away on her WWN interviews which I’ll probably be going through again. I’ll probably by the MLSP course too just to speed up the process since it’s only $300.
- SEO – I get nearly all my info and tips from SEOmoz since they seem to be on the bleeding edge and there are always up to date discussions of popular techniques such as directories, forums, buying links, etc.
- Paid Ads – Having already bought High Traffic Academy, I might as well use it. I’m about half way into MLSP’s old webinar on alternative search engine traffic, so between the two, I should be ready to have ads start by the end of the week. This is, without a doubt, the fastest way of getting in front of tons of people. So why not right? Go big or go home.
- As for Sponsored Tweets – they’re having issues right now so nothing is running yet.
- I haven’t joined EN yet, since I have enough material to go through with MLSP for now, so I’m probably looking at next week, especially since my SponsoredTweets account isn’t working that great yet.
- I started a Twitter Paid ads campaign which has gotten about 35 clicks but no leads. Interestingly, MLSP only tracked 24 of them… hmmm
- I’ve been doing research for finding good places to get links for SEO since they are still necessary. It’s not the easiest thing in the world to do, but I just found this list which should be somewhat helpful since it was just updated. I’ll write out the rest of my SEO strategies soon.
So I’m cocked, locked, and ready to rock – coffee in one hand and my mouse in the other, I’m still feeling VERY optimistic.