Overwhelm comes when you have a huge list of things todo and don’t do them. The last two days and continuing through till Monday, I’m trying to take care of all of the client work, updates, and other stuff I’ve had on my todo list since early this month which I’ve neglected due to my intense learning / doing schedule with network marketing. Here are a few of the things I’ve done:
- Updated a bunch of data and broken link son There is a Theme for That due to theme companies changing their pricing schedules and one that cut their affiliate program
- Helped a friend out on her blog and started to help set her up with a new one
- Connected with my contractors about my next WordPress site that is underway, and set things in the works to hire some more people
- Decided to set up another website for adsense for car auctions in California just like the Michigan one I already have and hired a friend to write some posts on it
- Set a meeting with a contractor to unload some of the work that I haven’t been doing but should have been for sites outside of networking for tomorrow
- Made progress on two client sites that I’d like to have wrapped up in the next two weeks or so which will provide some nice money for my network marketing exploits
I still have quite the list of things to do including writing a few dozen emails to queue up in my autoresponder for 3 sites.
Yesterday, I also got through MLSP’s webinar on solo ads which I think was the first webinar that didn’t try to sell me something – which was refreshing. The content was pretty good and I’m looking forward to getting started with solo ads very soon. I may buy Daegan’s course too, but I haven’t decided yet.
I’m going to revisit Link Liberation 3 since 1) it’s done and 2) I don’t think I’m utilizing it to it’s fullest extent yet and I really want to nail SEO with my blogs I have. Lot’s to do… and I have to stay balanced and remember all of life can’t be networking : )